The state-of-the-art SEGRO Park Frechen is a development project on a total of 52,000 square meters of land. More than 30,000 square meters of flexible rental space will be created here in various construction phases.
The construction of the first phase with approx. 13,300 square meters of light industrial and office space has already started and is expected to be completed by the third quarter of 2024. Completion for the second phase with approx. 17,500 square meters is expected for Q2 2025.
The speculative development will be built according to the latest standards for sustainable, ecological and energy-conscious building. The development of the park is guided by the requirements of the DGNB Gold certification, which is being targeted with this property.
Another high priority for us is the well-being of our customers. Therefore, a lot of importance is attached to daylight and green areas outside the property.
SEGRO Park Frechen is located at the gates of Cologne and is perfectly connected to the international motorway network (A1 and A4). As a light industrial park, the facility expands our portfolio in the Rhine-Ruhr region and additionally offers flexible space for local and national companies.
Building 1 available from Q3 2024
|Building 1||Warehouse (sq.m)||Office (sq.m)||Total (sq.m)|
Building 2 available from Q2 2025
|Building 2||Warehouse (sq.m)||Office (sq.m)||Service (sq.m)||Total (sq.m)|
SEGRO Park Frechen is located at the gates of Cologne and is perfectly connected to the international motorway network (A1 and A4).
- A4 = 550 m
- A1 = 4.2 km
- Frechen City = 2 km
- Cologne City = 12 km
- Cologne main station = 21 km
- Cologne/Bonn airport = 29 km
- Düsseldorf City = 43 km
- Düsseldorf airport = 65.4 km
- Bus stop “Frechen Gut Neuenhof” = 260 m
- Bus stop “Frechen Europark/Nord” = 450 m
- Warehouse height:
- Building 1: 10m clear height (wooden beams)
- Building 2: 6.5m clear height (wooden beams)
- Roof: Sheet insulated roof with heat insulation according to applicable EnEV
- Windows: Plastic windows with insulated glazing
- Doors: Ground-level sectional doors (approx. W 3.00 m x H 4.30 m), combined with ramp access
- Warehouse floor: Steel fiber reinforced concrete slab, jointless, with abrasion-resistant surface.
- Surface load:
- Building 1: Floor slab is designed for a surface load of 50 kN/m2, a point load of 75 kN per rack post with a base plate of 150 x 150 mm, designed for the FL4 forklift class. Flatness according to DIN 18202, table 3, cell 3.
- Building 2: 50 kN/m² (≈ 5 t); point load: 30 kN (≈ 3 t) per rack post with a base plate of 12 x 12cm; max. total weight of forklifts:
31 kN (≈ 3.1 t). Flatness according to DIN 18202, table 3, row 3
- Heating: heat pump, designed for room temperatures up to 17° C (warehouse) / 20° C (office/social)
- DGNB Gold certification
- Energy standard BEG40
- Green roofs on office buildings
- Facade greening
- Photovoltaic system
- Charging stations for electric vehicles