SEGRO Centre Le Thillay
- Urban distribution park close to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport
- 5 mins. from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Le Bourget airports, and 20 minutes from Paris
- Very good service with immediate access to the D317 towards Paris; quick access to the A1, A104, A3 and N104.
- A building with a total area of more than 25,000 m²
An ideal location between two airports
The SEGRO Center Le Thillay is an urban distribution building located in the town of Le Thillay, 5 minutes from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Le Bourget airports and 20 minutes from Paris.
It is also located 5 minutes from Goussainville RER D station, and 10 minutes from Roissy-CDG RER B station. Finally, it benefits from immediate access to the D317 towards Paris, and quick access to several major axes in the north of Île-de-France: the A1, A3 and A104 motorways, as well as the N104.
A resolutely modern building
The SEGRO Center Le Thillay is a building divided into 4 independent cells; each offering 5,830 m² of business space and 234 m² of new offices meeting RT 2012 standards.
Whether it's outdoor spaces converted into landscaped green spaces and offering recent infrastructure such as LED lighting, the attention paid to the energy performance of buildings or the modernity of office spaces, the SEGRO Center Le Thillay is designed to provide a pleasant working environment, while minimizing the site's impact on its environment (BREEAM “Good” certification) and optimizing flow management within the site.
The SEGRO Center Le Thillay, a modern and innovative urban distribution park.
A site carefully designed to provide a pleasant living environment for employees, and optimize its energy consumption to minimize the impact on the local environment.
- High quality architectural service
- BREEAM “Good” certification
- Heavy roads for maneuvering area (35 m) and circulation
- 100% LED lighting
- Tree-lined green spaces
- 125 LV parking spaces, including 8 PMR spaces and 25 spaces with precautionary measures for charging electric vehicles
- Covered two-wheeler parking
- Fenced site, motorized gate, rising barriers
- Size: 103m x 265m
- Clear height: 9.5m
- Concrete slab: 5 T/m²
- Metallic double skin cladding
- Office wood cladding
- Warehouse concrete frame and wooden office structure
- Insulated steel tray cover
- Single-storey sectional door: 4 (1 per cell)
- Dock door with leveler: 20 (5 per cell)
- Heating by unit heaters
- LED lighting with sensors
- Charging room (120 kVA per room)
- Technical rooms and sprinkler room
- ICPE: sections 1510 (2b)(E) - 2662 (1)(E) - 2663 (1)(E)
Offices & social premises (depending on building)
- Ground floor & R+1
- Delivered in open space
- Painted walls, flooring
- Partitioned toilets on the ground floor & R+1
- Precautionary measures on the ground floor for social premises/changing rooms
- Reversible climate control
- LED lighting
- Free height: 2.5 m under ceiling
- Technical standards RT 2012