350 Edinburgh Avenue comprises a prominent warehouse/trade counter unit with excellent parking ratio.
Fronting Edinburgh Avenue a main thoroughfare of the Slough Trading Estate, making them popular with companies seeking a high profile.
- Minimum eaves height 5.3m
- 1 electrically operated up and over loading door
- 3-phase electricity
- Fully-fitted first floor offices
- Ability to fit out additional offices in undercroft
- Male and female WCs
- Steam fired central heating
- EPC – D-80
- Suitable for B1(B), B1(C), B2 and B8 uses
- 24/7 – no hours of use restrictions
- Situated on Buckingham Avenue, the main East - West thoroughfare on the Estate
- 16 car parking spaces
- Large shared yard to rear
The yard area is accessed both from Liverpool Road and Edinburgh Avenue. The units are close to the banks, trading estate shops, trade counter and motor dealership areas. Edinburgh Avenue offers direct access to the A355 Farnham Road, which in turn leads directly to Junction 6 of the M4 to the south and Junction 2 of the M40 to the north.
Less than 1 mile from Junctions 6 & 7 of the M4, which provides excellent access to the M25, the wider national motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Amenities & Services
- 11 places to eat
- 2 High Street Banks
- Hotel Accommodation
- Multiple Fitness Facilities
- 2 Nurseries
- Health Centre
- Dedicated Bus Service
- Established and well-managed estate
- A large employment base providing access to the very best talent the region has to offer
- 24-hour award-winning CCTV and security team
- 24-hour on-site customer care
- 350+ estate occupiers
|Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Office||1,183||109.89|
|Warehouse & Ancillary||4,445||412.98|