160 Edinburgh Avenue, Slough Trading Estate, Slough, SL1 4UE
- Available Immediately
- Size: 21285 sq ft (1978 sq m)
- Product Type: Industrial / Warehouse
- Estate: Slough Trading Estate
Built for more
Situated on the established and successful Slough Trading Estate, 160 Edinburgh Avenue is newly refurbished and perfect for occupiers demanding the best from sustainability and sustainable technology.
The unit benefits from the use of sophisticated green technology and materials, boasting excellent sustainability credentials including BREEAM 'Excellent' rating, Net Zero Carbon (operationally) and EPC rating A+.
Sustainable features include:
- LED lighting fittings, PIR sensors and daylight saving technology
- Renewable energy, with installation of PV panels to support base building design
- Reduction in water consumption, with introduction of waterless urinals, dual flush valves and non-concussive taps
- Installation of VRF vent and heat system with CO2 sensors and heat recovery provisions
- Decreasing U values, with improvements to façade
- Utilising sustainable materials within offices and common parts
- Welcoming wildlife, with introduction of living green wall and bike shed with biodiverse roofing
- EV charging points
Play the video below to take a closer look at 160 Edinburgh Avenue.
160 Edinburgh Avenue is conveniently positioned close to the junctions with Buckingham and Edinburgh Avenues, the main arterial routes through the Slough Trading Estate, and Farnham Road which provides easy access to the M4 (J6) and the M40 (J12).
Both Slough and Burnham Railway stations are within 3 miles, providing fast and direct rail access.
The Slough Trading Estate is home to many of the world's most successful companies and the estate has developed a reputation as a world class location for business.
|Distance by road||M4 J6/J7
|Distance by rail||Burnham Station
160 Edinburgh Avenue is a working environment that works for everybody with a premium specification:
- 2 electronically operated loading doors
- 3-phase electricity, with power upgrades available
- 30 car parking spaces, with 4 EV charging points
- Large, secure, private yard to the rear
- 5.2M eaves height
- Equipped with our SMART Core package, with smart building technology and dedicated sensors to provide real-time information about how the building is running and how it can be more efficient.