SEGRO Park Düsseldorf City is a figurehead for the successful regeneration of a traditional location. The former Hein Lehmann site has been gradually converted into a modern, inner-city light industrial park, in part while retaining historical building elements and facades. The completely renovated industrial monument thus successfully combines tradition and modernity and sets new standards for inner-city commercial operations.
A healthy ecosystem is important to us. Therefore, we have set up beehives, insect hotels and nesting caves for domestic birds in our park, as well as meadow areas with bee-friendly flowers and trees. The newly built well-being area provides outdoor seating possibilities in the green, which contributes to an increased well-being of our customers in their work environment.
The flexible and small-scale rental units enable our customers to grow flexibly at the location: Adjacent units can be easily combined to form larger units if they are available. The modern equipment also includes charging stations for electric vehicles. SEGRO Park Düsseldorf City is in close proximity to Düsseldorf city centre and offers excellent connections.
The location is ideally suited for last mile solutions, city logistics and light industrial companies.
PHASE 1 - available now
|Unit||Loft office (sq.m)||Total (sq.m)|
Price on request
- Green infrastructure: charging stations for electric vehicles
- Enhanced biodiversity: Beehives, bird nesting holes and insect hotels
- Well-being area for employees
- DGNB Gold certified
- B8 = 0.8 km
- Düsseldorf main station =2.9 km
- A46 = 3.8 km
- Düsseldorf airport = 11.0 km
- Bus stop “Pinienstraße” = 100 m
- Bus stop “Fichtenstraße” = 500 m
- Metro stop “Kettwiger Straße” = 700m
- Metro stop “Ronsdorfer Straße” = 750m
- Train station “Düsseldorf Oberbilk” = 1.6 km