7A Fairlie Road, Slough Trading Estate, UK, SL1 4PY
- Available Immediately
- Size: 33768 sq ft (3138 sq m)
- Product Type: Warehouse
- Estate: Slough Trading Estate
7A Fairlie Road works harder, is smarter and puts business needs at the centre of everything.
A newly refurbished semi-detached unit, 7A Fairlie Road is equipped with our SMART Core package which features smart building technology and dedicated sensors to give real-time information about how the building is running and how it can become more efficient, reduce costs, and create a better working environment.
The unit also benefits from an excellent specification, offering a range of sustainability features, high eaves and a 30m secure yard.
Entrance view of 7A Fairlie Road, Slough Trading Estate
General & Warehouse
- Minimum clear eaves height of 10m, rising to 14m on party wall
- 6 electric up and over loading doors
- Very heavy floor loading
- Secure, dedicated 30m yard
- 50 allocated car parking spaces
- B1, B2, B8.
- 24/7 - no hours of use restrictions
- Ground floor reception
- Fully fitted first floor offices with LED lighting, raised access floors, suspended ceilings and gas fired central heating
- Modern WCs facilities at ground and first floor levels
- 8 person passenger lift
- Ability to add offices at ground floor level
- EPC rating 'A'
- Solar panels
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle storage and shower facilities
Driven by data, 7A Fairlie Road is equipped with our SMART Core package, which features smart building technology and dedicated sensors to give real-time information about how the building is running and how it can become more efficient, reduce costs, and create a better working environment.
SMART Core package will measure environmental data, energy use, motion, air quality and water consumption, among other things.
- Energy Use: energy and gas consumption reported on an hourly basis
- Environmental Data: measuring temperature, humidity and lighting levels
- Motion and Space: identify how people move and interact with the space
- Water Consumption: measuring water usage and trends
- Indoor Air Quality: measuring CO2 and Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVCOs)
Amenities & Services
- 11 places to eat
- 2 high street banks
- Hotel accommodation
- Multiple fitness facilities
- 2 nurseries
- Health centre
- Dedicated bus service
- Established and well-managed estate
- A large employment base providing access to the very best talent the region has to offer
- 24-hour award-winning CCTV and security team
- 24-hour on-site customer care
- 350+ estate occupiers
Click here to learn more about the services on Slough Trading Estate
|SQ FT||SQ M|
|First Floor Office||3,482||323|
|Ground Floor Office||2,220||206|
With an unrivalled location at the heart of the Thames Valley, 7A Fairlie Road benefits from everything the
Slough Trading Estate has to offer. Home to many of the world’s most successful companies, the estate has developed a reputation as a world class location for business.
7A Fairlie Road is located less than 2 miles from Junctions 6 & 7 of the M4, to the south, and 6 miles from Junction 2 of the M40, which provide excellent access to the M25, Heathrow Airport & the wider national motorway network.
Slough and Burnham Railway stations within 3 miles, providing fast and direct rail access.