SEGRO Park Enfield
A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY
SEGRO Park Enfield sets a new benchmark for industrial and warehouse space.
Higher volumes and specifications, larger yards and ground-breaking sustainability are all designed to meet the needs of today’s most demanding occupiers. From its best-in-class facilities to its strategic location, SEGRO Park Enfield represents a truly special opportunity.
SEGRO Park Enfield comprises three best-in-class warehouse / industrial space of 49,171 sq ft, 65,806 sq ft, and 117,476 sq ft. 12m eaves heights and very heavy floor loading are standard, along with air-conditioned offices and generous parking.
The development also has exemplary environmental credentials - BREEAM 'Excellent', EPC 'A+' and carbon neutrality. The groundbreaking estate has been designed with the wellness of its occupiers in mind. As well as Grade A units, the estate benefits from outside green space, a canal walkway and a safe and secure environment. Unit 3 will be WELL Certified and will include smart building sensors to help increase efficiency and benefit employee wellbeing
SEGRO Park Enfield consists of units of 49,171 sq ft, 65,806 sq ft, and 117,476 sq ft.
The unit sizes allow for different fit-outs, racking combinations and are suitable for a range of industries including manufacturing, logistics, food & beverage, trade, data centres and pharmaceutical. Each unit incorporates innovative specifications including photovoltaic panels, LED lighting and electric car charging points.
- 12m eaves height (Unit 1, 2 & 3)
- 50 KN/m2 floor loading
- Curved ‘Twin Therm’ roofing
- Secure gated yards with CCTV
- Fully-fitted first-floor offices with comfort cooling /heating
- Fully-fitted second-floor offices to Unit 3
- LED office lighting
- One 8 person lift to the main offices in each unit
- Carbon Neutral (base build in operation)
- EPC Rating 'A+'
- ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
- Canal-side footpath
- Extensive landscaping
- Targeting WELL Certification (Unit 3)
- Smart technology installed (Unit 3)
|Unit 1||SQM||SQ FT|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||5,097||54,860|
|First Floor Offices (Including Plant)||849||9,134|
|Unit 2||SQM||SQ FT|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||3,851||41,453|
|First Floor Offices (Including Plant)||587||6,315|
|Unit 3||SQM||SQ FT|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||9,114||98,104|
|First Floor Offices||821||8,832|
|Second Floor Offices||821||8,832|
PRIME LOGISTICS LOCATION
SEGRO Park Enfield is the newest addition to SEGRO’s premium north London portfolio and benefits from good access to the M25 and A406.
• Easily accessible for staff via Ponders End railway station (13 minutes walk).
• Ideally located for last mile delivery, with 331,000 inhabitants and 12,320 businesses within the borough.
• Easy access to the M25 (J25 and A406 (North Circular) providing excellent connections to both central London (13 miles) plus national distribution channels.
• Local occupiers include John Lewis, DHL, Tesco.com, Hermes, Parcelnet and Sainsbury’s
PROSPEROUS BUSINESS LOCATION
12,320 businesses with more than 57% of local jobs are filled by Enfield residents
YOUNG & GROWING POPULATION
5th Largest London borough by population size - with a total population of 331,000
Enfield is home to a diverse community of over 324,000 and is projected to exceed 400,000 in the next 15 years
Three award winning further education colleges in the borough: College of Haringey, Enfield and College of North
East London, Barnet & Southgate, Capel Manor
93% of Enfield’s schools are rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
• Food & Drink