SEGRO Park Carré des Aviateurs Le Blanc-Mesnil
- Recent business park of approximately 35,000 m²
- In the immediate vicinity of Le Bourget airport, 15min from the airport of Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport and Paris
- Excellent service with immediate access to the A1 (Paris-Lille), the A86 and the N2
- Approximately 35,000 m2 (10 buildings)
An ideal location for a business park
The SEGRO Park Carré des Aviateurs Le Blanc-Mesnil is a property complex of approximately 35,000 m² located in the heart of Blanc-Mesnil. Composed of 10 independent buildings, it is close to one of the main logistics hubs in Île-de-France: Roissy-Charles de Gaulle.
In the immediate vicinity of Le Bourget airport and 20 min. from Paris, it enjoys excellent service, with its independent maneuvering areas offering, in particular, immediate access to the A1 and A86 motorways.
Safety and eco-responsibility
Closed and monitored 24 hours a day, the park also benefits from a particular interest in green spaces and a more eco-responsible design: recovery of rainwater and energy sobriety.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Park Carré des Aviateurs Le Blanc-Mesnil, a few minutes from Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport
Signage, including totems at the entrance, is installed.
- Fully enclosed site
- Independent security PC with 24/365 security service
- 24-hour video surveillance and all-night pedestrian patrols
- Signage (totems at the entrance and at each building)
- Landscaped green spaces
- Exterior lighting by halogen projector
- Free height under purlins: 7 m
- Treated concrete slab: 3T / m²
- One-level sectional doors and one-level ramp
- Dock for private dumpster
- Thermostat-controlled gas heater
- Free height: 2.60 m under suspended mineral fiber ceiling
- Lighting by recessed low-luminance fluorescent luminaires
- Flooring: carpet tiles
- Heating by electric convectors
- Ventilation by single-flow mechanical extractor
- Insulating facade lining
- Lighting and strong current only in peripheral plinths
Several facilities have been chosen to make the place pleasant, in particular wooded green spaces and bicycle parking spaces.
The light road system has been developed to facilitate parking and public circulation.