SEGRO Logistics Park Saint-Martin-de-Crau
- Recent logistics park of more than 110,000 m², spread over 2 buildings
- 45 minutes from Marseille Provence airport and 40 minutes from the port of Fos-sur-Mer
- Excellent service with quick access to the A54 and the N568; close to the A7 and the N113
A large-scale logistics park benefiting from a strategic location
The SEGRO Logistics Park Saint-Martin-de-Crau is a recent property complex consisting of 2 logistics buildings of 70,000 and 40,000 m², with independent offices.
Located in the heart of the Mas de Saint-Laurent ecopôle area, in the municipality of Saint-Martin-de-Crau, the SEGRO Logistics Park Saint-Martin-de-Crau offers a strategic location in the Marseille region. 45 minutes from Marseille Provence airport, and benefiting from quick access to the A54 motorway and close to the A7, the site also offers privileged access to the port of Fos-sur-Mer via the N568.
The versatility of the building allows it, as well as its location, to meet the needs of companies looking for large logistics infrastructures but also quality social premises and adjacent offices.
Independent access to office spaces.
- High quality architectural service
- 2 buildings with independent access to offices on two floors
- PC security, access control, closed park.
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and circulation areas
- Light roads for LV car parks
- Pole lighting
- Pedestrian paths
- Concrete structure
- Single skin galvanized cladding facades
- Free height under beams: 10 m
- Reinforced concrete slab: 5T/m²
- Sectional doors (2.80 x 3.00 m) equipped with sealing bellows
- Heating by gas unit heaters
- LED lighting
- Zenithal lighting by skylights
- ICPE: 1510, 1530, 2662, 2663, 2910, 2925
- Independent entrances
- Mineral fiber suspended ceiling
- Facades: metal cladding
- Flooring: porcelain stoneware tiles
- Heating & ventilation by ceiling cassettes
- LED lighting