Since 2021, SEGRO has been working alongside Café Joyeux, which employs and trains people with mental and cognitive disabilities.
Concretely, we support the Endowment Fund, shareholder of Café Joyeux, and more specifically the training of Team Members (CFJA).
SEGRO buys coffee machines and coffee capsules for its own needs and in order to benefit its new customers while introducing them to this initiative. The sales of machines make it possible to finance the training of the Team members.
The ambition of Café Joyeux is to change the way people look at disability and to promote encounters, by offering work in an ordinary environment, to people far from employment.
The entire value creation of Café Joyeux is devoted to the inclusion of disability in all its forms and to this end, Café Joyeux acts on two levels:
In figures, Café Joyeux is:
- 12 café-restaurants in France: Bordeaux (Sainte-Colombe and Bord'eau), Rennes, Lyon, Tours, Montpellier, Nantes and Paris (Champs-Elysées, Opéra, Olympia, Klesia, Westfied Parly 2). Café Joyeux is moving internationally with the opening of Brussels in Belgium and Lisbon in Portugal.
- 117 cheerful team members and 69 managers and catering professionals for support and training in France.
- 1 brand of coffee beans, capsules, or ground shipped by a team of 30 people in ESAT.
- 400,000 customers in cafes.
- 16 million cups tasted in cafés and in companies.
- 100% of profits contribute to the development of café-restaurants.
Since last year, SEGRO France has offered to equip all new customers with a coffee machine labeled "Happy Café" in order to introduce their products and allow you, if you wish, to support the training of team members and the creation new Happy Cafés, through your coffee and tea consumption.
If you want to try the Café Joyeux experience, you can discover their variety of coffee and order it online to ensure your deliveries directly to your workplace.
100% of the profits generated are directly reinvested to support the employment of people with mental and cognitive disabilities. So every cup of coffee contributes directly to inclusion!
We sincerely hope that your teams will share our commitment!