SEGRO North & East London| Customer Newsletter June 2022
EV chargers are coming to Great Cambridge in some of the visitor bays.
SEGRO Relaunching Website
The new website offers a wide range of innovative features and functionalities, and with a phased launch approach, and a roadmap in place, the tool will always be at the front of the latest technology and improvements.
The new SEGRO.com offers a wide range of new features including:
- an updated modern design, providing a sleek look and feel;
- our very own database, meaning we will now own and manage our data rather than relying on an external provider, reducing the risk of a data breach or leak;
- a brand new content management system enabling the latest functionality
- an improved user experience on different devices and designed to meet all audience requirements
- the latest analytics tools so we can monitor usage and make appropriate improvements based on the analysis to constantly improve the site; and
- all pages can be translated into every language in the geographies we operate.
Space to Grow
Why Energy data is so important, can you help?
As energy prices are on the rise and sustainability now at the forefront of many businesses, we want to ensure our customers are operating their buildings effectively. Both reducing your costs and helping to meet your sustainability goals.
We take responsibility for how all our buildings are operated, this means your sustainability goals are ours. Our aspiration is for all our customers to achieve net zero carbon for their building’s operation by 2030.
The first step in this journey is to provide all our customers with access to their daily energy profiles. We have partnered with Stark to offer an energy portal for your use at no additional cost to you. Stark are a certified data collector and once appointed they will collect energy data from the electricity meter in your property.
If you would like to sign up to STARK contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for committed, reliable employees?
Maximus provides a free recruitment partnership with access to a large pool of committed candidates from all walks of life. They will work with you to understand your staffing needs to connect you with the right people for the job. For more information please contact Chelsea Galsworthy email@example.com