SEGRO Logistics Centre Tilburg II
High quality industrial warehouse development
SEGRO Logistics Centre Tilburg II is perfectly positioned in one of the bigger logistics hotspots of the Benelux, with specific focus on e-fulfilment. It completes SEGRO‘s Logistics Centres in Tilburg creating a thriving business community, bringing together the ideal working environment and optimal infrastructure for businesses to succeed.
The Logistics Centre is situated in the industrial zone Vossenberg West II, which is easily accessible by road and canal. Highway A58 Breda / Eindhoven is one of the main transportation highways in western Europe. The Wilhelmina canal plays an important role in water-based transport in the Netherlands, as it connects the Port of Rotterdam with the industrial city of Tilburg.
- Maximum roof height of 13,7 m (stacking height max.12,20 m)
- 2 x 11 loading docks
- 2 well-insulated electric overhead doors with panorama window and high insulation
- Floor load of 5,000 kg/sq m (warehouse zone)
- ESFR K-25 sprinkler system
- 178 parking spaces
- Dimmable LED-lighting with motion detection
- Docc Control (maintenance platform)
- BREEAM Outstanding certificate