SEGRO Logistics Centre Hoofddorp
Modern SEGRO Logistics Centre nearby the Airport
Flexible crossdock facilities for larger or smaller businesses
Modern SEGRO Logistics Centre
- Flexible site with the possibility to create multi tenant and single tenant solutions. A la carte sustainability package. TAPA ready. The units have been especially designed for airport related value added logistics.
- Direct connection to the A4 to Amsterdam/The Hague/Rotterdam, the A5 to the Port of Amsterdam and train terminal. The N201 provides under 10 minutes access to the platform at Amsterdam airport Schiphol.
- Combining 1.6 million ton of cargo from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with 322 destinations.
- Maximum ground floor load 30 kN/sq m
- 4 manually controlled overhead doors at ground level
- Heating via radiation panels connected to central heating installation
- Illumination via TL light lines, illumination level approximately 150 lux
- Maximum floor load 30 kN/sq m
- 12 electrically controlled overhead doors with electrically controlled dock levellers
- Heating via air heaters connected to central heating installation
- Illumination via light lines, illumination level approximately 175 lux
- Heating via radiators connected to central heating installation
- Mechanical ventilation
- Decentralized cooling installations with built-in cassettes in ceiling
- Illumination via built-in TL fittings, illumination level approximately 400 lux