SEGRO Logistics Centre Genas
- Logistics building near the intersection between the A46 and the A43
- 15 mins. from Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport and 30 minutes from Lyon
- Very good service with quick access to the A43 and A46; close to the A432
- Building of more than 30,000 m²
A strategic location for the Lyon region
The SEGRO Logistics Center Genas is a recent building divided into 6 cells for a total area of 30,182 m². It is located in the heart of a major logistics area in the Lyon conurbation: the Mi-Plaine Industrial Zone, the second largest industrial zone in France, bringing together over 941 hectares nearly 14,000 companies operating in 70 different sectors of activity. and employing 20,000 people.
It also benefits from a privileged location: just 16 km east of Lyon, the site is served by the Rocade Est and the A42 and A43 motorways, and the connection to Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport is made in less than 15 minutes.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Logistics Center Genas, near Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport.
- Quality architectural service
- A building
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and circulation areas
- Roads & car parks
- Fully enclosed site, motorized gate
- Concrete structure
- Free height of about 10m
- Concrete paving (6T / m²)
- Double skin cladding (concrete, glass)
- Natural gas air heater
- ICPE: 1510-1(A), 1450-2-a(A), 2663-2-a(A), 2663-1-a(A), 1530-1(A), 2662-a(A)
Offices & social premises
- Concrete paving for offices
- Heating by electric convectors
- Equipped offices: fitted carpet upstairs, tiles or plastic floor