SEGRO Logistics Centre Bondoufle Marinière 3
- Logistics building of approximately 9,000 m², in Bondoufle
- 20 mins. from Orly airport and 30 minutes from Paris
- Good service with quick access to the Francilienne; close to the A6 and the N7
An ideal location in the south of the Paris region
The SEGRO Logistics Center Bondoufle Marinière 3 is an 8,926 m² logistics building in Bondoufle, a strategic location in the south of Île-de-France.
Neighbor to the SEGRO Logistics Center Bondoufle Marinière 1, 20 minutes from Paris-Orly airport and close to the RER D station of Évry-Courcouronnes, it benefits from quick access to the A6 motorway, the Francilienne and the N7 and thus meets the needs of companies looking for logistics space south of Paris.
Versatility and pleasant working environment
Entirely closed and equipped with roads for heavy goods vehicles and light vehicles, as well as independent office spaces, it offers a pleasant working environment with its wooded green spaces.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Logistics Center Bondoufle Marinière 3, at the intersection between the N104 and the A6, in Bondoufle (west view).
- Quality architectural service
- 1 lot with access to independent offices
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and circulation area
- 84 car parks
- Motorized gate and rising barriers
- Retractable protective bollards
- Lighting by sodium projectors
- Tree-lined green spaces
- Free height under farm: 9.7 meters
- Concrete structure
- Concrete slab: 5T/m²
- Electric level access (3.5 x 4.5 m)
- Natural gas unit heater and heat pump for cooling
- Low-consumption T80W fluorescent tube lighting
- ICPE: 1510-1, 2925, 2920-2b, 2910-A
- Independent entrance
- painted walls
- Flooring: U3P3 carpet tiles
- Mineral fiber suspended ceiling on exposed framework
- Floor 350 kg/m²
- Lighting by recessed fluorescent tubes & spotlights