SEGRO Centre Vénissieux Charbonnier
- Logistics building south of the city of Lyon
- 15 mins. from Lyon and 20 min. from Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport
- Good service with close access to the A43 motorway, the D318 and D301 leading to Lyon
- A building with a total area of more than 13,000 m², on a plot of more than 50,000 m²
A strategic location in the inner suburbs of Lyon
The SEGRO Logistics Center Vénissieux Charbonnier is a courier type logistics building. After a major renovation in 2019, it has a total of 10,937 m² of activity area, and 2,252 m² of area converted into offices.
15 minutes from the city of Lyon and 20 minutes from the airport of Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport, the site is a 5-minute drive from Vénissieux station, offering access to the TER, metro line D and the T4 tram.
The SEGRO Logistics Center Vénissieux Charbonnier also offers good service with close access to the A43 motorway, and the D318 and D301 which lead to the city of Lyon.
The SEGRO Logistics Center Vénissieux Charbonnier, south of Lyon.
- Quality architectural service
- Roads for maneuvering and circulation areas
- LV car parks
- Fully enclosed site & motorized gate
- Metallic structure
- Free height under frame: 6 to 8 m
- Concrete paving
- 124 dock doors
- 2 level accesses