Unit 702 comprises a modern warehouse / industrial unit on a well-managed estate. Currently under refurbishment, the unit will be available Q2 2023.
Tudor Estate provides the opportunity for companies to locate to a vibrant and established business environment, with direct access from Abbey Road to the North Circular (A406). A range of different sized units all benefit from level loading access and generous car parking provision, amongst well-known occupiers.
Local occupiers include Bleep UK PLC, Warmup, Elite Moving Systems, Premier Moves, Resapol, H.G. Walter and Crown Paints.
- To be refurbished
- Allocated parking
- 3-phase power
- Estate CCTV
- EPC rating available upon request
|Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground floor office||2,025||188|
|First floor office||2,046||190|
The Tudor Estate is prominent site with exceptional access to the A406, A40, the national motorway network and Central London.
The Tudor Estate is highly accessible with Stonebridge Park overground and underground station (Bakerloo Line) only a short walk away.
Location and Estate Highlights
- Prominent site with exceptional access to the A406, A40, the national motorway network and Central London
- Highly accessible with Stonebridge Park Overground and Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) only a short walk away
- Park Royal is a strategic business location with over 1,700 businesses and 43,100 employees
- Stonebridge Park Station: 0.7 miles
- A40 Western Avenue: 1.2 miles
- Harlesden Station: 2.4 miles
- North Acton Station: 3.0 miles
- M1 (J1): 4.0 miles
- M4 (J1): 5.2 miles
- Central London: 8.6 miles
- Heathrow Airport: 12.6 miles