Enterprise Business Centre offers progressive business, warehouse & industrial space from 1,639 sq ft to 2,538 sq ft, specifically designed for start-ups and small businesses with a desire to grow.
Enterprise Business Centre is an ideal place to work, with like-minded people together in modern business premises with exceptional facilities, and attractive landscaped surroundings.
Enterprise Business Centre offers features with growing businesses in mind. Flexible leases, together with additional support services provide an optimum working environment.
- 1 loading bay per unit
- Allocated car parking spaces
- Fully secure plots with fencing and gates
- Cycle shelters
- Enterprise Business Centre: 6m eaves
- Flexibility for offices or industrial use
- Suitable for use classes: B1 a/b/c, B2 and B8
- Potential to install mezzanines specifically at Enterprise Business Centre
- WC and kitchenette for each unit
- EPC rating A
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- Photovoltaic panels
- LED lighting
- Translucent panels to warehouse walls and roof providing natural daylight
- Electric car charging points at Enterprise Business Centre
SEGRO Park Rainham is located adjacent to the A13, with fast access to central London and the M25
SEGRO Park Rainham is perfectly positioned on the perimeter of the UK’s largest market – with 46% of the UK’s population within a 90 minute drive. With the Port of Tilbury and London Gateway only a short distance away, SEGRO Park Rainham is best placed to meet the demands of today’s logistics businesses.
Easy In/Out Inclusive Leases
- Flexible leases with service and insurance built into the rent – so no additional service charges.
- Simple, easy to understand leases
- Enterprise Business Centre: 5 year lease with the Tenant only break at 3rd year
- On-site estate manager
- Safe and secure with Business Watch 24/7
- Buildings insurance included in rent
- Responsibility to maintain the interior of the property only
- 3 months’ rent deposit
- Havering Works – access to recruitment support
- Access to meeting facilities on site and at CEME (Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence)
- Access to training and development opportunities
|sq ft||sq m|