SEGRO Logistics Park Rugby Gateway
SEGRO Logistics Park Rugby Gateway is a 120-acre logistics and distribution park, completed in 2017. It offers 1.22 million sq ft and is currently fully let to DHL, Amazon and H&M.
The development is located immediately adjacent to Junction 1 of the M6 motorway, providing direct access to the national motorway network with the M1 motorway less than three miles away.
Typical build specification
- 50m yards
- 15% rooflights
- Air tightness to 2.5m3/hr/m2
- 50kN/m2 warehouse floor loading
- Comfort cooling to offices
- Rainwater harvesting
- Solar thermal heating
- Low energy high frequency lighting to offices
- Intelligent lighting controls to offices
- BREEAM Rating “Very Good
Customers at SEGRO Logistics Park Rugby Gateway