SEGRO Logistics Centre Neuss
Modern logistics centre in Neuss
SEGRO Logistics Center Neuss is a modern logistics center near Düsseldorf, central to the economic centers of the Ruhr area, Lower Rhine and Benelux. Well-tended green spaces, representative architecture, sufficient parking spaces and the nearby Rhine ensure a motivating and pleasant working environment.
After completion of the current expansion with 3,200 square meters, a total of 24,500 square meters of modern logistics, office and mezzanine space will be available.
The existing area of 21,200 square meters will be ready for occupancy from March 2022, the expansion from August 2022.
The first-class location directly on the BAB 46 / B 9 exit Uedesheim at the Neuss-Süd motorway junction and a modern, future-oriented commercial environment characterize this location. In the city triangle of Neuss, Düsseldorf and Cologne, this logistics centre opens up all directions: You can reach the Benelux markets via the motorways A 44, A 46 and A 52; The A 57 is your north / south axis - from which you can go east over the Rhine bridges, Düsseldorf and the economic area between the Rhine and Ruhr.
- Warehouse height: units A+B 9.5 m clear height, units C+D 11.5 m clear height
- Warehouse floor: Steel wire fibres concrete floor, designed for maximum permitted forklift loads of 60 kN (≈6 t) overall weight, floor levelness acc. to DIN 18202, table 3, line 3
- Floor load Mezzanine: 500 kg/sq m
- Warehouse heating: Air heaters beneath warehouse ceiling, designed for room temperatures up to 18° C
- Fire protection: VDS sprinkler system, fire alarm system installed
- LED lighting in warehouse and offices
- Delivery: 1 get for container deliveries, 21 dock levelers, 4 ground level gates with ramps
- 62 car parking spaces
- 9 truck parking spaces