SEGRO Logistics Centre Krefeld
State-of-the-art Logistics Centre Krefeld
Offering direct access to more than 12 million consumers, SEGRO Logistics Centre Krefeld is an ideal base for the delivery and distribution of goods. Due to its central position between Rotterdam and the Ruhr area the location has exceptional traffic links: there is immediate access to one of the major road networks in Europe; a number of regional rail freight carriers and a multi-branch railway network provide ideal conditions for integrated road-rail transport. Düsseldorf International Airport is one of Europe’s major air traffic hubs and is only a few minutes’ motorway drive away.
Among the neighbors of SEGRO Logistics Centre Krefeld are blue-chip companies like Thyssen Nirosta, Netto, Canon, Hitachi, Okuma and Toshiba as well as a DHL parcel distribution centre. This visually-impressive building employs state-of-the-art standards in ecology and energy efficiency to create a high standard of sustainability. In comparison to conventional buildings its positive CO2 balance makes all the difference.
- Warehouse height: 12m lower steel trusses
- Roof: Foiled warm roof thermal insulated according to EnEV
- Windows: Aluminum windows with insulating glazing
- Doors: ground-level sectional doors (approx. w 3.00 m x h 4.30 m), partly combined with ramp accesses
- Warehouse floor: steel fibre concrete nearly jointless, designed for forklift traf c up to 5 t/m2
- Heating (district heating) for temperatures up to 17° C (warehouse) / 20 °C (offices/social areas)
- Illumination: LED
- Service areas: Space divided according to tenants' wishes,LED illiumination
- Space divided as desired by tenant.
- Windowsill cable ducting (incl. electric cabling, excl. EDV cabling)
- Suspended ceiling with integrated BAP illumination
- Exterior sun protection (optimal space cooling)