SEGRO Logistics Park Saint-Witz
- Recent logistics complex of more than 80,000 m²
- Located 30 minutes from Paris and 12 minutes from Roissy-CDG airport
- Excellent service with quick access to the A1 and the Francilienne
- Close to Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle (RER B) and Survilliers-Fosses (RER D) stations
The proximity of Roissy-CDG and large volumes
SEGRO LOGISTICS PARK SAINT-WITZ is an 80,000 m² logistics park comprising 6 recent and independent buildings. Located near one of the major logistics hubs in Île-de-France, the Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle hub, it benefits from a privileged location and is directly accessible from the A1 motorway, linking Paris and The north of france.
Located 12 minutes from Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport, the large volumes of the park are adapted to the requirements of logistics since they are served by independent access and maneuvering areas.
The site benefits from high-quality architecture and particular care has been taken with green spaces.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Logistics Park Saint-Witz, near the Roissy-CDG logistics hub.
Activities (Building F)
- 2 cells
- Concrete structure
- Concrete paving for an operating load of 5 T / m²
exterior and interior double skin metal cladding, double skin with thermal insulation K = 60 mm
- Coverage by galvanized steel deck with rock wool insulation (K = 50 mm) and self-protected multilayer waterproofing
- Free height: 10.20 m min.
- 18 dock doors
- 2 motorized level doors (3.50 x 4.50 m)
- Zenithal lighting by double-walled translucent skylights
- ICPE: 1510 - 2910 - 2925
Offices and social premises
- Entrance doors in thermo-lacquered aluminum profile with 2 hinged leaves with
manual operation, SP10 laminated insulating glazing
- Insulating facade lining
- Floor tiling in the hall, toilets and social areas
- False ceiling in mineral fiber on exposed framework
- Carpet tile office flooring
- Room doors coated with two-sided laminate, including hardware
- Railing and handrail on stairs
- Partitioning of toilets and social premises