SEGRO Logistics Centre Élancourt Diderot – Élancourt
- A logistics building of more than 13,000 m², built on a plot of approximately 3 hectares
- Immediate access to the N12; close to the A12 and the N10
- Underground parking
A strategic location southwest of Paris
Located in Élancourt, between the municipalities of Trappes and Plaisir, the SEGRO Logistics Centre Élancourt Diderot – Élancourt offers an ideal location for logistics in the west of Île-de-France. Its main asset is an interesting service with immediate access to the N12 leading to the A12 motorway, as well as quick access to the N10.
In addition, the site is easily accessible by public transport, since the stations of Plaisir – Les Clayes and Trappes, on lines N and U, are about 30 minutes away by bus.
A multi-purpose logistics building
Beyond its total area of 13,508 m², the building has a height under purlins of 12 m and underground parking (295 spaces) with an area equal to the building. Finally, 3,488 m² of office space on 3 levels have been fitted out within the building.
Aerial view of the VAILOG Distribution Centre 10 - Élancourt, halfway between the towns of Trappes and Plaisir.
- Quality architectural service
- 1 building
- Fully fenced site
- Heavy roads for parking and maneuvering areas
- Tree-lined green spaces
- Underground car park with 295 spaces
- Free height under frame: 12 m
- 9 sectional doors on leveling platforms
- Zenithal lighting / skylights