SEGRO Centre La Courneuve
- Urban center at the intersection between the N2 and the A86
- 20 mins. from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport and 20 minutes from Paris
- Excellent service with immediate access to the N2 and the A86; close to the A1
- 7 buildings for a total area of approximately 52,000 m², on a plot of approximately 110,000 m²
A strategic location in the inner suburbs of Paris
The SEGRO Logistics Center La Courneuve is a set of historic logistics buildings located in the town of La Courneuve, a strategic location in the northeast of the Paris region.
20 minutes from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport, close to Le Bourget RER B station and La Courneuve – 8 Mai 1945 station on line 7 of the metro, it has immediate access to the motorway. A86 and the N2.
A large-scale historical complex
The SEGRO Logistics Center La Courneuve is made up of several listed buildings: its exceptional surface area and location make it a valuable urban logistics site.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Logistics Center La Courneuve, along the A86 (east view).
- A century-old site with renovated infrastructure
- 7 buildings
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and circulation areas
- LV car parks
- Fully enclosed site & motorized gate
- 1 RIE
Activity (depending on building)
- Concrete and metal structures
- Free height under ceiling from 8 m to 15 m
- Concrete paving
- Brick facades
Offices & social premises (depending on building)
- Independent entrances
- painted walls
- Floor coverings: carpet, tiles & parquet, depending on use
- Free height under false ceiling: from 2.6 m to 3.2 m
- Lighting by fluorescent tubes & recessed spotlights