SEGRO Centre Gennevilliers
- Recent logistics building of more than 12,500 m²
- 15 minutes from Paris, 20 minutes from Le Bourget airport and 25 minutes from Roissy-CDG
- Exceptional service with immediate access to the port of Gennevilliers, the A86 and the A15
An exceptional location, at the port of Gennevilliers
In Gennevilliers, in the heart of the Port, the SEGRO Center Gennevilliers is a courier building of more than 12,500 m², built on approximately 5 hectares of land. It benefits from immediate proximity to the cargo port, with the city of Paris and the two airports of Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle and Le Bourget, respectively 25 and 20 minutes away by road.
The surface of the land allowed the construction of wide maneuvering areas to accommodate a large flow of vehicles intended for urban distribution. The service is also exceptional since the site offers almost immediate access to the A86 & A15 motorways to effectively serve the north of Île-de-France.
A modern building offering comfort and good energy performance
In addition, the park benefits from particular attention paid to energy aspects during its recent construction, granting it BREEAM “Good” certification. Great care has also been taken to ensure the safety of premises and employees, as well as their working environment.
Aerial view of the SEGRO Center Gennevilliers
A large-scale logistics building
- High quality architectural service
- BREEAM “Good” certification
- Entirely closed site, security PC, intratone type access control
- Sliding gates & rising barriers
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and parking areas
- VL car parks with independent entrance
- LED lighting on masts
- Tree-lined green spaces
- Free height under frame: 8 m
- Concrete slab: 3 T/m²
- 268 dock doors & 1 level access
- Double skin metal cladding
- Zenithal lighting by skylights