SEGRO Park Vitrolles
- Logistics building near the A7
- 5 mins. from Marseille Provence airport and 30 minutes from Marseille
- Good service with quick access to the A7
- 4 buildings for a total area of more than 19,000 m² (4 lots)
An ideal location to serve Marseille and its surroundings
On nearly 10 hectares of land, the SEGRO Park Vitrolles is a site dedicated to urban logistics which is being developed in 4 phases, for a total of nearly 20,000 m² of surface area for the activity, messaging, distribution.
Resulting from the requalification of a former industrial site, the SEGRO Park Vitrolles benefits from an exceptional location, in the heart of the ZAC des Cadestaux in Vitrolles, it is located in the immediate vicinity of the A7 and a few minutes from the Marseille-Provence airport. This privileged access is complemented by the proximity of the port of Marseille Fos and the Miramas marshalling station.
A modern and efficient architectural service
The SEGRO Park Vitrolles is built according to the latest architectural and environmental standards: high quality architectural service, wooded areas and BREEAM environmental certification.
The SEGRO Park Vitrolles has heavy roads and new dockside equipment.
A site offering both a large area of logistics premises and modern offices.
- High quality architectural service
- 4 buildings
- BREEAM certified
- Heavy roads for maneuvering and circulation area
- Roads & car parks
- Fully enclosed site, motorized gate
- Two-wheeler shelter
- Metallic structure
- Concrete paving
- Independent entrance