SEGRO Park Rainham is a high quality industrial / warehouse development that embraces the demands of an ever-changing industry.
Following on from the success of Phase One, Phase Two – SEGRO Park Rainham will push boundaries in innovation and sustainability even further, maximising space for occupiers, improving cost efficiencies and promoting employee wellbeing.
Phase Two will be built to the highest standards, designed to maximise space and natural light, whilst smart sensors in Unit 9 will monitor electricity usage, heating and airflow, reducing costs for the customer.
Flexibility is another key feature. The office space in Unit 9 has been placed above the loading doors to maximise warehouse space.
- Suitable for classes B1(c), B2 and B8
- 10–12m eaves height
- Flexibility to install mezzanines and high bay racking
- 2 level access doors
- 30m yard depth
- 10 car parking spaces
- 6 cycling spaces
- High quality WC and shower facilities
- 50 kN/m2 floor loading
- On site security and 24/7 CCTV
- First floor offices with air conditioning
- Contemporary interior design for offices and entrance foyers
- Smart building technology to drive efficiency and wellbeing
- EPC ‘A+’ / Carbon Neutral
- Targeting BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- All buildings will benefit from ‘plug & play’ sustainability features
- Outside communal gym and seating area with green space
- PV Panels
- Native flora and the introduction of four beehives on site to boost natural habitat and improve wellbeing
- Electric car changing points
- Cycle shelters
SEGRO Park Rainham is located adjacent to the A13, with fast access to central London and the M25
SEGRO Park Rainham is perfectly positioned on the perimeter of the UK’s largest market – with 46% of the UK’s population within a 90 minute drive. With the Port of Tilbury and London Gateway only a short distance away, SEGRO Park Rainham is best placed to meet the demands of today’s logistics businesses.
|Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Offices||1,886||175|