Unit 49-50 SEGRO Park Greenford Central comprises of a warehouse/industrial unit, currently under refurbishment, with a unique opportunity for trade counter companies to relocate to an established and well-managed estate, with 24-hour on-site security, gated access and CCTV.
SEGRO Park Greenford Central is home to established trade occupiers: Plumb Centre, Hire Station, PPE Center, Bansal, Dulux and Eurocell.
A standalone industrial warehouse incorporating two-storey ancillary accommodation with toilet facilities, ground and first floor offices.
- 4 level access loading doors
- 3-phase power supply
- Eaves height: 6.2m
- Secure yard to the rear of the unit
- 25 allocated car parking spaces
- EPC Rating: Unit 49: C - 65 and Unit 50: C-69
|Sq ft||Sq m|
Unit 49-50 SEGRO Park Greenford Central is situated in a desirable location within Greenford, with excellent links to rail and road transportation.
Location and Estate Highlights
- Newly developed sustainability features, including communal EV charging points and green roof bike shelters
- Firmly established and highly sought after estate with 24-hour on-site security and recently enhanced landscaping
- Direct access to the A40 (Western Avenue), providing easy access to Central London and the national motorway network
- A40: 0.2 miles
- Greenford Underground (Central line) and Main Line Station: 0.8 miles
- M4 (J3): 7.1 miles
- M1 (J1): 7.6 miles
- Heathrow: 9.4 miles
- Central London: 12.3 miles