SEGRO Park Taverny
- Recent business park located at the intersection of Val-d'Oise and Yvelines, in Taverny
- Close to Roissy CDG airport and 25 minutes from Paris
- Good service with quick access to the A15 and A115
- More than 13,500 m², spread over 6 buildings (22 cells in total)
A strategic location
In Taverny, on a plot of nearly 3.15 hectares, the SEGRO Park Taverny is a business park built in 2015 and made up of six buildings, with a total area of 13,586 m².
At the heart of an area located at the intersection of Val-d'Oise and Yvelines, the park benefits from an excellent road service allowing quick access to Paris, Roissy-CDG airport, the north of France and Normandy. This privileged location is complemented by the proximity of several Transilien stations and thus makes it possible to meet the needs of companies looking for mixed premises close to Paris and the main roads.
Versatility and pleasant working environment
With more than 35% of surface area dedicated to offices, the SEGRO Park Taverny is completely secure and benefits from quality architectural services, allowing it to blend into the landscape and offer a pleasant working environment for users.
Aerial view of SEGRO Park Taverny, at the intersection of Val-d'Oise and Yvelines, in Taverny.
Activity spaces to meet logistical needs.
- High quality architectural service
- 6 buildings
- Horizontal cladding in galvanized steel outer skin
- Galvanized steel tray cover and rock wool thermal insulation
- Secure site and motorized gate of 10 x 2 m
- Tree-lined green spaces
- Free height under frame: 6.44 m or 6.59 m (depending on lot)
- Concrete slab: 2.5 T/m² evenly distributed & point load of 1 T/m² on 15 x 15 cm plates
- for rack storage (1.5 T/m² for labs)
- 2 level accesses per lot
- 1 sectional door of 3 x 3.2 m per set
- Gas air heater
- Zenithal lighting / skylights (1%)
- Delivered in open-space
- Painted walls and glass canvas
- Flooring: carpet
- Free height under structure: 3.25 m (suspended ceiling 600 x 600 mm in office & circulation areas)
- Floor 250 kg/m² (minimum loads, current standard for office floors)