SEGRO Park La Courneuve, 139 rue Rateau, 93120, La Courneuve
- Available Immediately
- Size: 5381-132288 sq ft (500-12290 sq m)
- Product Type: Industrial / Light Industrial
- Estate: SEGRO Park La Courneuve
SEGRO Park La Courneuve offers a set of seven buildings built in several phases benefiting from a quality architecture and environment.
The modern architecture of the buildings, the services, the sustainable development of green spaces and other convivial spaces are all assets that make SEGRO Park La Courneuve the ideal place to establish its activity.
The park enjoys an excellent location and was designed to accommodate companies looking for business buildings and support offices that meet international standards.
- Great ease of road access via the A86 motorway and 3 km from the Boulevard Périphérique (Porte de la Villette).
- Excellent service by public transport (metro, tram and RER).
- Free height: 6.50 m on average under purlins
- Structure: metal frame
- Facades: architectonic concrete, curtain walls and cladding
- Sectional doors: motorized 3.50 mx 4.50 m high on one level and/or 2.80 mx 3.20 m with platforms equipped with airlocks and levelers (depending on location)
- Paving: Treated concrete, resistance of 3T/m2
- Heating: Gas unit heaters
- Lighting 150 lux
OFFICES AND SOCIAL PREMISES
- Free height: 2.60 m under suspended ceiling
- Facades: Horizontal metal cladding, window frames
- Floor: U4P3 classified carpet
- Frame: Width at the front of 2.70 m, train 1.35 m
- Ceilings: 600 x 600 mineral slab in the offices halls and landings
- Lighting: By recessed fluorescent luminaires 300 lux
- Electricity: High and low current electrical distribution by peripheral plinth
- Reversible air conditioning: Double hot/cold flow by ceiling cassettes with centralized and individual controls
- Sanitary: Full-height earthenware tiling to the right of the washbasins
- Reception hall: Independent with glazed entrances
|sq ft||square meter|
Real estate quote
|Description||dirty guy||Price guide||Price type|
|To let||N / A||Per sq ft|