At SEGRO we aim to be the best owner, manager and developer of industrial property in Europe, creating good business relations with our customers and recognising the mutual benefits that can flow through partnership.
We seek to do this through:
- Adding value to our customers businesses by providing well-located, sustainable buildings and levels of customer service that help support operational and cost efficiencies for our customers.
- Seeking ways to drive down the cost of operating our estates whilst maintaining service standards
- Demonstrating transparency and value for money in all our dealings.
- Offering choice in the way customers can occupy our buildings through a range of lease packages
- Seeking to provide business premises that meet the changing needs of our customers
- Taking a commercial and pragmatic approach to customer requirements and requests
- Making it easy for our customers to contact us by providing every customer with up-to-date contact details of the relevant SEGRO team
- Meeting regularly with customers and providing a range of communication channels to inform them of estate news and useful information
- Measuring our performance through regular customer surveys and interviews
- Responding promptly to all forms of contact from our customers.
- Providing general day-to-day property information upon request and without charge
- Seeking quick and innovative solutions to property issues through an experienced and expert customer-facing team
- Acting responsibly and ethically in every aspect of our business
- Maintaining a safe, secure and clean environment for our customers and their visitors.
- Promoting sustainability initiatives that improve the environmental performance of our estates and the green credentials of our customers.
For a PDF version of this policy, click here.