Tulipan Park Logistic centre in Prague, Hostivice is a multi-phase warehouse and light industrial project that will eventually comprise Nearly 290,000 sq m of warehouse / light industrial space plus associated infrastructure on a 70 hectare site
Tulipan Park provides excellent transport connections, being close to Prague’s orbital highway and Ruzyně airport. In addition, it has a railway spur directly serving storage units. The park is also served by a bus with a bus stop at the park entrance.
Over 60,000 sq m of warehousing has been completed to date at the site.
- Clear height – 10,8 m
- Column grid – 21.7 x 11 m
- Number of loading doors – 1/500 sq m
- Loading capacity – 5t/sq m
- Heating 16°C when outside temperature is -15°C
- Lighting – 150-200 lux
- Floor carpet for Office
- Lighting - 500 lux
- Heating – central heating (radiators)
- Loading capacity 300 kg/m2