Tulipan Park provides excellent transport connections, being close to the city center and exit to motorway D47 (future extension of D1) which enable slight connection between Prague, Brno and Poland.
The park is also served by a city bus.
Tulipan Park logistics centre in Ostrava is a two-phase warehouse and light industrial project that will eventually comprise nearly 20,000 sq m of warehouse / light industrial space plus associated infrastructure on a 4 hectare site.
- Clear height – 8 - 10,8 m
- Column grid – 21.7 x 12 m
- Number of loading doors – 1/500 m 2
- Loading capacity 5.000 kg/m 2
- Heating according to Czech Codes
- Lightning – 150 – 200 lux
- Floor carpet for office
- Lightning – 500 lux
- Heating – central heating (radiators)
- Loading capacity 300 kg/m2