The first building was purpose-built for DHL / Exel with an option for future expansion. Part of the second phase of development is currently available and provides approximately 14,000 sq m of warehouse / distribution space with a flexible office content.
A 8,450 sq m has already been let to Alcon-Couvreur. Another 5,500 sq m is immediately available. This second phase will also provide 14,000 sq m for which the building permit is in hand. In phase 3, another 8,000 sq m can be realized.
The development provides occupiers with highly flexible storage and distribution space which can be sub-divided to provide units from 4,000 sq m upwards.
Bornem Logistics is located within the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent.
- Clear headroom - 9.66m
- Floor loading capacity - 5,000 kg/sq m
- Distance between pillars - 27m
- Concrete pillars and laminated wooden beams
- Loading bays with electric dock levellers at 1:1000 sq m
- Heating by warm air blowers
- Turning room - 35m
- Sprinklers can be provided as an option.
- Well equipped offices are available in a flexible size range.
Click here to view brochure