We take on graduates with a RICS accredited degree specialising in General Practice, Planning and Development or Building Surveying.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals who:
- Have a real passion for property
- Think commercially
- Make things happen by focusing on the detail without getting overwhelmed
- Have great interpersonal skills and are keen to develop their professional network
- Get a kick out of problem solving and working in a team
- Ideally have language skills in addition to English
Please note that applications for our 2017 Graduate Programme are now closed, and will open again in September 2017 for our 2018 intake.
Please remember to check our website for updates and we look forward to hearing from you next year.
What's On Offer?
We appreciate that whilst you have been studying for a number of years, you will inevitably have built up some student debt. We also understand that starting your career is not without its initial expenses. You may need to move house in which case you’ll need a deposit or your first month’s rent up front, or perhaps you want to purchase your first car. Whatever it is, SEGRO wants to help you with the launch of your career so, on joining SEGRO, you will also receive a £2,000 sign-on bonus to help you get settled in.
SEGRO graduates also benefit from:
- Starting salary of circa £25,000 per annum
- Cash bonus potential of 10% of salary per annum
- Participation in SEGRO’s share schemes
- Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- RICS subscriptions paid in full